The domain age tool is offered by Freooseocheck. To check any domain age go to https://freeoseocheck.com/domain-age-checker
Lets try the tool for some popular websites like google,facebook,amazon
|Domain Age||24 Years, 195 Days|
|Domain Created Date||15th-Sep-1997|
|Domain Updated Date||9th-Sep-2019|
|Domain Expiry Date||14th-Sep-2028|
|Domain Age||25 Years, 0 Days|
|Domain Created Date||29th-Mar-1997|
|Domain Updated Date||26th-Jan-2022|
|Domain Expiry Date||30th-Mar-2031|
|Domain Age||27 Years, 149 Days|
|Domain Created Date||1st-Nov-1994|
|Domain Updated Date||7th-May-2019|
|Domain Expiry Date||31st-Oct-2024|
About Domain Age Checker
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR BUSINESS ?
In online business, how well you “do” can directly be determined by how well you “know.”
Because what you know is what you will apply. And it is from what you apply that your results will stem.
Having even the most seemingly insignificant information can put you one step ahead of the competition.
Sure, that involves crucial knowledge like knowing how to best win customers for your business. But it also involves elementary details like the domain age of your URL.
And that’s why we created this free, premium standard Domain Age Checker tool.
WHAT IS DOMAIN AGE ?
In simple terms, “Domain Age” refers to the amount of time during which a domain name has existed. It is how old a domain name is.
So for example, if a domain name was registered in 2010, the domain age will be 10 years by 2020.
And what’s a domain name? It is the URL of a website, just as smallseotools.com. That is, the address with which Internet users can access your website.
ABOUT DOMAIN AGE CHECKER BY FREEOSEOCHECK.COM
Domain Age Checker is a tool we built primarily for the purpose of checking the age of any domain name on the Internet.
This is by far the most powerful domain age checking tool you’ll find on the web because it is loaded with vital domain name checking features.
Normally, other domain age checkers just show you the age of the domain mostly in years.
But Domain Age Checker by SmallSEOTools is a lot more sophisticated.
Our domain tool shows you, not just the age of your domain name, but also the exact time, day, month, and year the domain name was created.
But that’s not all:
Our domain age checker also does the magic of showing you even more details about your domain name, including:
- The date the domain was last updated on
- The domain expiration date
- IP address (the IP address will tell you who is currently hosting the website and the type of IP address it has)
- Name servers attached to the domain name
- Way back link for checking the history of the domain name in Archive.org, including past designs, layouts, contents, etc.
- Registrar of the domain name.
This means the tool not only serve as your domain age checker, but also as:
- Domain expiry date checker
- Domain IP address checker
- Web host checker
- Domain name server checker
- Domain registrar checker
With those pack of features, you can only agree that this is not your average domain age checker, but a sophisticated domain name analyzer.
Oh, and did we mention that you get all of this for $0. Yes, completely FREE. No hidden fees, no monthly charges. In fact, you can even use it without prior registration.
HOW TO USE THIS DOMAIN AGE CHECKER
Our Domain Age Analyzer is so easy to use you’d think you are having fun!
You can check a single domain name or run a bulk domain age check.
Step #1:To use the tool, you’ll first need to be on this page https://freeoseocheck.com/domain-age-checker/ where you are now
On the text box provided, enter your domain name(s) with http://.
Once you’ve entered your domain name(s), click on “Check Domain Age” to run the request.
It’ll take about a second for our well-built engine to return the result, which usually look like this:
You can click on “More info” to view other details as this:
If you click on “History of Domain,” the engine will show you the way back history of the domain. If the domain was registered 15 years ago and was used for five years and discarded, and again got registered and active 3 years ago, the history will show all of that.
Now this will give you an excellent idea of how old the domain is. You will also come to know if it had one or more previous owners.
No other machine is this sophisticated in the whole of the Interweb.
WHY CHECK THE AGE OF A DOMAIN NAME ?
There are different reasons why you may want to check the age of a domain name, which are listed below.
But first, keep in mind that you may decide to check:
- The age of an already existing domain name you want to buy
- The age of your competitors’ domain names
- Or just the age of your own domain name.
Of course, the primary reason for checking domain age is to know WHEN the domain was registered and HOW OLD it is now.
Now, chances are that you already know when you registered your own operating domain name. So if you were to check it up, that’s not the best way to spend your time and won’t do you much good (except you’ve forgotten when you registered your domain name).
That leaves us with the other two options:
- Checking the domain age of a name you want to buy
- Checking the age of competing domains
Checking the age of your competitors’ domain name does just about one thing for you: you now know just how long their domain names have existed, which gives you an idea of what you’re competing with.
On the other hand, checking the age of a domain name you are looking to buy gives you an idea of what you are about to get into.
For these two reasons, below are the reasons why knowing domain age matters:
- You get to have an idea of the size of the backlink profile of the domain nameThere is a high chance that an aged domain name will have a greater link profile.Why? Because it has existed for a long while and may have accumulated some links over time.The owner might have put in some effort to build some quality backlinks, and search engines do take into consideration the quantity and quality of backlinks in ranking a websites.The SEO work done in the past by the previous owner to create a good link profile can be a big plus for future owners.
- You get to have an idea of how well the domain does in search engine rankingsAs said just above, chances are that a long-existing domain name (with a quality backlink profile) will do fairly well in search. In fact, most SEOs believe that domain age is one of Google’s ranking factors.If a domain has a good search engine ranking, it will save you a lot of SEO time, money, and effort. And checking its age gives you an idea of how well the name might be doing in search.
- You get to have an idea of how much traffic to expectA long-existing and established domain will be getting a fair amount of traffic.Although there are other factors that determine the amount of traffic a website gets, like publishing regular content, etc., a domain name that has existed for a while will still “naturally” perform better than new ones in term of organic or direct traffic.
- You get to have an idea of the domain name’s reputationBuying a completely new domain name means starting from scratch to build a good reputation. But long-existing domain names sometimes hold an already established positive reputation within their market segment.This means that users have already developed some trust for the name, because it has been there and they know it already.Checking the domain age gives you an idea of how long it’s been there.
- You get to have an idea of how bad the domain name may beWith the above four points in mind, you may start thinking that all long-existing domain names come clean and heavenly.Don’t get it twisted, they are not all perfect.After checking the age of a domain name and find that it has existed for long, you can then make efforts to find out if the domain name has some negativism attached to it and for how long.For instance, the previous owner might have been employing black hat SEO techniques to try to gain some search engine advantages. Another problem associated with some existing domain names is having a bad reputation amongst users. Some users may have blocked the website or tagged it as spam or malware. If these flaws are not removed, the future of the domain could be at stake.Checking the domain name gives you an idea of how long it has existed so you can carry out an underground investigation before buying it.
Simply go ahead and start checking NOW!
All the domain information our tool provides can help you in making the best decision on purchasing a used domain name.
However, you should not just depend on this one tool to make a decision. You should thoroughly investigate the domain name, and we do have an array of tools for that.
These include our Backlink Checker, Whois Checker, Domain Authority Checker, and Blacklist Lookup tools. All these tools can come in pretty handy in helping you make the correct purchasing decision about buying an already existing domain name.